AMAZING LIFE!!!- WE MEET PEOPLE, THEN START THE FRIENDSHIP…WE LEARN TO LOVE..THEN FEEL THE PAIN OF LETTING GO...WE MOVE ON...WE SMILE..WE CRY..WE LAUGH..WE SHOUT…LIFE'S EVENTS ARE FULL OF SPICES. BUT WITH ALL THESE LIFE'S SPICES, THERE'S NO MORE SWEETER THAN FINDING THE PERFECT SPICE GOD HAS CREATED FOR US.

Saturday, January 15, 2011

BY THE SEASIDE

As we stand beside the ocean tide,
May our love always be as constant and unchanging
As these never-ending waves that pour beneath our feet,
Flowing endlessly from the depths of the sea;
Your love came softly upon my heart,
Just as the foam comes softly upon the sand,
And just as there will never be morning
Without the ocean’s flow,
So there will never be a day
Without my love for you.

I pledge myself to you this day.
Our love will be as unchanging
And dependable as the tide;
As these waters nourish the earth
And sustain life, may my constant devotion
Nourish and sustain you
Until the end of time.

Our wedding poem- October 18, 2008