AMAZING LIFE!!!- WE MEET PEOPLE, THEN START THE FRIENDSHIP…WE LEARN TO LOVE..THEN FEEL THE PAIN OF LETTING GO...WE MOVE ON...WE SMILE..WE CRY..WE LAUGH..WE SHOUT…LIFE'S EVENTS ARE FULL OF SPICES. BUT WITH ALL THESE LIFE'S SPICES, THERE'S NO MORE SWEETER THAN FINDING THE PERFECT SPICE GOD HAS CREATED FOR US.

Saturday, January 22, 2011

Videonovela- Angel

Inspired by a number of  videos I watched from Marcelo Santos III, I found myself creating one. Here's a story I have been trying to write, but I never really had a chance to sit down and think about it, 'till this time I heard this song I used in this video. Words just came flowing, and somehow I was able to start telling the story.


 


Then, the "writer's block" attacked again, and I just couldn't think of the next scenario. Until an inspiration from another song fortunately came through....