AMAZING LIFE!!!- WE MEET PEOPLE, THEN START THE FRIENDSHIP…WE LEARN TO LOVE..THEN FEEL THE PAIN OF LETTING GO...WE MOVE ON...WE SMILE..WE CRY..WE LAUGH..WE SHOUT…LIFE'S EVENTS ARE FULL OF SPICES. BUT WITH ALL THESE LIFE'S SPICES, THERE'S NO MORE SWEETER THAN FINDING THE PERFECT SPICE GOD HAS CREATED FOR US.

Sunday, January 9, 2011

FINDING THE PERFECT SPICE

Finding the Perfect Spice

Never in my thoughts i would meet the "one" in a friend whom at first I never thought of getting to be serious with. I had a long search for this one I long to be with.  I looked so far. I never even bothered to realize that the one for me was just around the corner. And because I kept on ignoring him, I didn’t realize I pushed him away from me. 


I went into my own  journey of finding the perfect spice for my life. I was craving for this taste of adventure… taste of freedom, mixed it with great likeness to be with someone whom I can share my passion in life. There were lots of time I thought I found the "one".  I loved, cared and hurt.  Lots of times, I ended up crying.  Sour… Until, I gave up after being in a deep depression when my eight-year relationship ended because the guy whom I designed my future left me for another girl.  I became bitter.  Life was a long taste of bitterness that time.  I never believed in lasting relationships.  Commitment for me was a junk. I would always had this doubt on people pursuing a commitment.  I used to think the hidden agenda about it.  I used to think that it would never last.  I used  to think all were just a game, that when one got tired, goodbye….

So, I created my own world, protected from the pains that commitment would bring to me.  I stopped searching. I dwell more on taking care of myself. Well, then, that was another story. Being just by yourself helped me realized the value of independence, but life hit me one more time. I had no one to turn to…. That was the time I got in touch with this one I considered a "friend".

He gave me the help I needed that time. He never left me. He was with me during my down moments. I poured all the bitterness I had experienced. He uplifted my spirit.  He never let me get so sad.  He gave me laughter.  Because of him, I learned how to smile again. He brought me the sweetness in life I’ve been longing for. 

He has been consistent.  I still used to back off. But, he  spoke right through my heart.  He always proves his words with his actions.

Now, we are engaged! And we’re looking forward to build our future together. His dreams are my dreams.  My dreams are his dreams. People think that we are different for we came from different worlds. But our hearts speak only one- love, real love.  I’ve never been this happy. It is such a wonderful feeling, now that I’ve got the perfect spice for my life- my Ron.

Note: This was first posted in friendsterblog on February 5, 2008.